What not to do when you have a dog!
Firstly, dont buy them a shock collar this is because they burn there skin. Help me get rid off them by signing this petition
Petition for no more shock collars!!!!
would you like it if your skin was being burnt ? Im guesing not!!!!!!!!!!
How to choose well behaved dogs for your dog to play with
- First of all look if they have a collar/owner.
- Next check with the owner that the dog is calm and not rough.
- Then let your dog sniff the other dog.
- Finally they will be playing happily J
How to choose a dog.
- Buy from a reputable breeder (a breeder is a person who makes puppies by 2 dogs)
- Meet the dog parents so you know that they’re good dogs
- Check the paper work to make sure it’s all legal
- Check the dog has been microchipped.
- Check the dog once before to make sure that its not sick
- Make sure the dog is right for you and your family!!!
Good websites for information
A dogs diet depends on what the dog is. Example :husky=cooked chicken, a bit of kibble. Labrador=alot of kibble
german sheperd= wet food
DO NOT LET YOUR DOG EAT THE FOLLOWING:
CHOCOLATE, RAISINS , GARLIC, ONION, AVOCARDO, GRAPES,