2 chopping boards
Wooden spoon or spatula
250g of softened butter
300g of plain flour
140g of caster sugar
1 egg yolk
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
50g cocoa powder
- First you must preheat the oven to 180 C / Gas 4.
- Then mix butter and sugar in a bowl using your hands.
- Add the egg and vanilla, mix, then add flour.
- Split into 2 equal parts and roll out 1 half into a rectangle.
- Add cocoa powder into the other half, mix and roll it into a rectangle.
- Put your cereal along one half and put the other one on top.
- Roll it to make a cylinder then roll it in sprinkles.
- Cut into biscuit shapes and put it on a non-sticking baking tray.
- Cook for 12 minutes and let it cool for 45 minutes.
- Then enjoy your swirl biscuits!!!!!!!!!
Always have parent supervision.